As I will be leaving the UK in few hours, I sent emails and messages to my lecturers and friends to thank them for the wonderful friendship and to say good bye.
I think it’s also time for me to address similar gratitude to Manchester! I chose to study in Manchester because this is the home of the industrial revolution, which pretty much in resonance with my study: HR Management and Industrial Relations. Anyway, I’d like to address several points:
- Thank you Manchester for the inspirations from your history and today’s energy! Your ‘Manchester Bee’ icon is well chosen to describe the hardworking people living in Manchester.
- Thank you for lots of ‘cozy corners’ and beautiful parks that allow me to just sit in, to observe, and to reflect on many things in life.
- Thank you for your super-homey coffee shops and tea-houses, a place for me to enjoy the day with friends, with books, and even with course-studies.
- Thank you for your friendly pubs, bars, and hyped clubs where not only I spent my days to study, but also the nights to have fun!
- Thank you for your libraries, museums, and educational places which allow me to study and to discover more knowledge and wisdom.
- And finally, thank you for the University of Manchester which have transformed me and brought me to more adventures in the near future!
Now, Yosea is out. Who knows that I might come back 😉